June 2009 – Christine Luna, Awarded USDA, Rural Development "Exclusive Broker Contract for Maricopa, Yavapai, Pinal Counties"
USDA Houses for Sale ... ZERO DOWN!
I am proud to announce that I have been awarded the Exclusive Broker Contract for Maricopa, Yavapai, Pinal Counties from USDA Rural Development. The USDA Rural Development Guaranteed Loan Program is designed to stimulate rural development across the United States. USDA Rural Development properties must be located in eligible rural areas, however, in greater Phoenix, many areas that qualify as “rural” are very “suburban” such as Queen Creek, Maricopa, Buckeye, and parts of Anthem. We have homes available which qualify for the USDA Rural Development program right now, and 100+% financing is available. The $8,000 First Time Home Buyer Tax Credit may also apply!
USDA Rural Development Loans require Zero Down, there is no minimum credit score required, and 100% financing is available with no monthly PMI to borrowers who fall within moderate income requirements.
* USDA rural development areas only
* Primary Single Family Residence (Investors can still purchase USDA REOs with other financing)
* All closing costs may be paid by seller concessions
* No minimum credit scores, although 12 month credit history is important with USDA loans
* Ch. 7, Ch. 13, and foreclosures must be completed/discharged at least 3 years to qualify for a USDA loan
* USDA loans up to102% of the appraised value of the home, which eliminates the need for a down payment
We have homes in the USDA Rural Development areas with 100+% financing right now! Don’t hesitate to call or email today!